1. How long have you been in the business of doing commercial painting and residential painting, carpentry repair, drywall repair and other handyman repairs?
Answer: Since 1990, we are celebrating our 33rd year in 2023!
2. Are you Fully Insured?
Answer: Yes, we are fully insured and have Workman’s Compensation Insurance and General Liability Insurance.
3. What are the hours you will work at my home or office?
Answer: Our typical day is 8am to 4:30pm but we often adjust our schedule to our customers preferences. We frequently work after business hours, nights and weekends to minimize the disruption to your business operations. In the summer we often start exterior jobs at 7am because of the heat. We also work over time or Saturdays to make up for weather delays etc. with your approval.
4. How many workmen can I expect to work on my painting project?
Answer: 1-2 for small painting projects, 3-5 on larger painting projects.
5. Will you complete my job in a timely manner without interruption?
Answer: Yes. We schedule each project to be completed in consecutive days, weather permitting on exterior painting projects.
6. Is paint included in the proposal?
Answer: Yes, all materials required for your job are included unless otherwise specified.
7. Do you do interior painting and exterior painting?
Answer: Yes, we also do drywall repair, carpentry repair, handyman repairs and stucco repair.
8. If our home has rotted wood or needs carpentry repair can you make the repairs?
Answer: Yes, if there are rotted trim, siding or windows and doors that need repair or replacement we have carpenters that specialize in repair and replacement.
9. What kind of paint do you use?
Answer: We primarily use the top grades of paint from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore and PPG Paints. Occasionally we will recommend another manufacturers’ products for specific applications. We will also use customer preferred products if they are of sufficient quality and suitable for the specific painting application.